- This course outlines Moodle's features by providing examples of activities and resources.
This course is designed to give basic types about the use of SMART interactive whiteboards. There is some variation between boards, depending on the age of the instalation. These guidlelines are for the most common type of whiteboard at Wycombe High School.
The course covers a range of tasks from setting up the whiteboard and projector to more advanced skills. Just sellect the place from which you wish to start if you are already familiar with the basics.
- This section of the VLE contains a series of links to EffectiveICT.co.uk. The author, Andrew Field, created it in my role as Head of ICT at Neale-Wade Community College. The course provides practical and straightforward materials to help you create your own materials using the Macromedia Studio MX 2004 suite.
The idea of the course is to help anyone develop the basic skills by actually creating something yourself - follow the guidance and information and you may well be amazing yourself within a hour or so.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- And a lot more...
Through the Moodle VLE, it is possible to communicate with your students in a number of ways, including questionnaires, choices, messaging, forums and chat rooms.
This is a mock course that is being used to train staff to use the Moodle. All staff are 'students' on this course. If you wish to experiment in your role as a teacher, go to one of your classes where you automatically will have 'teacher' status.